Family Law Associate
WK FAMILY LAWYERS is a reputable boutique family law firm in downtown Calgary that prides itself on teamwork, mentorship, and exceptional service to its clients and the legal community at large.
We are currently seeking a family law associate to join our dynamic team of professionals.
- The successful candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Law degree from an accredited post-secondary institution;
- Membership in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta;
- Minimum 2-4 years of family law experience;
- Strong legal analytical skills;
- Experience in representing clients in litigation and/or mediation settings;
- Strong time and practice management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being comfortable working in a team environment.
We offer a competitive and flexible compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you believe that you are a good fit and meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please apply in confidence by submitting a resume and cover letter to:
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.